The West Tennessee STEM Center for Learning
The West Tennessee STEM Center for Learning is a center for professional development, resources, and research in STEM related areas (see our mission statement).
The center is housed at the University of Tennessee at Martin, directed by Dr. Stephanie Kolitsch, and supported by the Division of Academic Affairs and the five colleges: College of Engineering and Natural Sciences; College of Education and Behavioral Sciences; College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences; College of Business and Global Affairs; and College of Humanities and Fine Arts.
This is a new site for us, check it out and tell us how we could serve you better!
- SIMS-TA for grades 5-9 STEM teachers is a partnership between UT Martin, Jackson-Madison County Schools, Henderson County Schools, and Dickson County Schools--Contact Becky Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
- The Beta Beta Beta Biological Honors Society will be sponsoring a scientific poster session in Brehm Hall on Thursday, April 26. Contact Jennifer Greenwood (email@example.com) for more information.
- CENS undergraduate research grants (2009-10)
- Smith, Henson, Sliger Undergraduate Research on Reelfoot Lake (2011) (2010)
- Virtual Laboratory for STEM subjects
- Project Impact
- Project Matches
- TMTA Annual Fall Conference at Tennessee Tech University, September 21-22, 2012
- TMTA State High School Mathematics Contest at UTM
- Middle School/Junior High School Math Contest at UTM